Tuesday, January 29, 2013

How will my leisure activities be affected by IT?




                  I admit that mostly of my leisure activities, Technology is present. I spend almost of my leisure time in watching T.V., listening to the radio, and watching movies with the aid of the technology. Certainly, technology has a contribution in my daily living. Definitely, it makes my works easier and gives entertainment. During my stressful moment especially when I am having my F.S. and projects at school, technology helps in getting away the stress that I fell. These are some of advantages of technology. On the other hand, there are also disadvantages of technology in my life. Before just to entertain me, what I do is yo read books in the form of a novel or other reading materials. I spend almost of my leisure time in reading but since technology exist especially computers my time in reading is lessen. I have to spend 15 to 20 pesos and go to a cafe just to open my FB account for the sake social networking and finding friends I need to get a portion of my allowance just to surf in the internet. These only proves that technology doesn’t only give goodness but as well as destruction if not properly balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment